Sit Up Challenge for August…..Tues-Day 7…..55
- Thou shall treat others as they would like to be treated!
- Thou shall come to every class mentally and emotionally prepared! (Have a great attitude)
- Thou shall have a Goal: Short term & Long Term! (Without a Goal Discipline is Self Punishment)
- Thou shall do a minimum of 20 min of mobility daily! (Listen to your body…don’t ignore injuries)
- Thou shall not use foul language!
- Thou shall communicate with other members (know who you are sweating next to!)
- Thou shall arrive early…stay late…and practice, practice, practice!
- Thou shall log their workouts and thoughts daily!
- Thou shall have no excuses (Get comfortable with the discomfort)
- Thou shall do something each month….that would inspire the CF2S Community!
Goals: If you are not on the goal board please let me know so I can take your picture. I also need you to write down 3-4 measurable goals that you will obtain by the end of the year. Example getting in shape is not a goal, what is a goal is something that we can all measure 5k run, max box jump, double unders , a number of reps of any exercise is a goal!
Beyond The Whiteboard: If you are in regular class you should be logging your workouts on BTWB. If you are not on there please let me know, and I will assist you through the navigation process. You can also log in from our websites home page by clicking the icon.
Google Plus: We are asking our members to write a positive review about CF2S…this will help our gym with our google placements:) Go www.crossfit2serve.com and click on the Google Plus icon in the right corner…Thanks! Click Here
800m Run or 1000m Row
10 Pass Throughs
10 Circle Pass Throughs
10 Reverse Pass Throughs
10 Good Mornings
10 Overhead Squats
10 Walkouts into Push-ups
5 Rounds for time:
25 Box Jumps(20″)
Row 1000 m
PVC Roll Out
- IT Bands