Sit Up Challenge for August…..Tues-Day 6…..50
- Thou shall treat others as they would like to be treated!
- Thou shall come to every class mentally and emotionally prepared! (Have a great attitude)
- Thou shall have a Goal: Short term & Long Term! (Without a Goal Discipline is Self Punishment)
- Thou shall do a minimum of 20 min of mobility daily! (Listen to your body…don’t ignore injuries)
- Thou shall not use foul language!
- Thou shall communicate with other members (know who you are sweating next to!)
- Thou shall arrive early…stay late…and practice, practice, practice!
- Thou shall log their workouts and thoughts daily!
- Thou shall have no excuses (Get comfortable with the discomfort)
- Thou shall do something each month….that would inspire the CF2S Community!
Goals: If you are not on the goal board please let me know so I can take your picture. I also need you to write down 3-4 measurable goals that you will obtain by the end of the year. Example getting in shape is not a goal, what is a goal is something that we can all measure 5k run, max box jump, double unders , a number of reps of any exercise is a goal!
Beyond The Whiteboard: If you are in regular class you should be logging your workouts on BTWB. If you are not on there please let me know, and I will assist you through the navigation process. You can also log in from our websites home page by clicking the icon.
Google Plus: We are asking our members to write a positive review about CF2S…this will help our gym with our google placements:) Go www.crossfit2serve.com and click on the Google Plus icon in the right corner…Thanks! Click Here
Deadlifts 3×5 Heavy
For time, 21-15-9:
Burpee Bar Hop Overs